Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sponsoring Ideas- Using an Index Card

Premier Sponsor with an Index Card!!!

Created by: Ramona Solomon-4 Diamond Designer, NC

Ramona does this after she does -Big Money!- But you could do it alone as well.

After presenting "Big Money" hand each guest an index card and a pen and say, "Ladies fill these in with the following information."

1. On the first line, please write your name.

2. On the second line, write the names of six ladies that you love, like you, or owe you a favor! These could be family members, friends, neighbors, church members,ANYONE!!!

3. On the third line, write the name of a person you know who could really use some extra money. It that is YOU, write down your name!

4. On the fifth line, write down what you would do with an extra $1,000 per month.(Jewelers,that's an average of five shows per month about $200.00 gross profit per show.)

Ladies, you may wonder why I asked you to do this. Well, you have just done the hardest thing an entrepreneur has to do. You have written your business plan.

You have your name on the card because it would be your own business.

The six ladies you wrote down are the names of the women who would help you get your business started.

At customer service, I have their index cards in hand.

When each customer comes to Customer service, I say, "I'd love to show you how you could make $200 every ______ (the night/ afternoon they indicated was less hectic)."

"It would definitely help you ______ (I say whatever they said they?d use the $1,000 for)., and these six ladies are the way you'd get your business started and pay off your investment."

"It normally only takes six shows! See, here are my last five shows and I made _______! What do you think???"

Remember to talk to each guest personally at check out about sharing Premier with her and setting up an appointment. That is what I do with the customers.

With the hostess, I finish all her paper work and then I figure out how much I made! I then look at her and say, "Tonight, I made $_______. It is yours to help you start your own Premier business, plus, the 3 shows (or whatever you got) are yours. With thre (or whatever you got) shows that means an additional $600.00 (or $200.00 times number of shows) that is yours.

In all, I'm handing you about $900.00 (or whatever you made and would make off the shows that were booked) which almost/or does cover your investment!

At the first 2 Home Shows she did this, Ramona set up SIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment