Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to our Blog!

Seriously, who would have thought it was possible??? Maria Keyes, world's only teacher not to understand (at all) how to use a computer now has a blog!!! I have Ashley Crowe-Beahm to thank, who has had the faith in me and has encouraged me to create this, sent me SPECIFIC directions on how to create a blog, and I know will ask me tomorrow BEFORE Advisory, if I made one!

So, here we are. Maria and Chris Keyes, and this is our official blog! :) Welcome! :)

Our goal in creating this is to make it a Posting Board for our Premier Designs Family. We have so many members of our "Keyes to Success" Premier Family, that sending out e-mail after e-mail with information, was too much. So, here everyone can visit, gain information, print off copies, and keep in contact without "bogging down" their e-mail accounts. :)

So, let the blogging begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment