Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How to Increase your Retail Sales!

I found this on www.howmayiserveyou.com

Enjoy!

GRAB BAGS TO INCREASE YOUR RETAIL

Hi, just wanted to take a minute to give you the idea I had for my shows. I
made up grab bags using my limited edition jewelry. Each grab bag contained 2 pieces
of jewelry and each bag was valued at $60.00+ in retail. I left tags
on the jewelry so they could see for themselves the retail value and it didn?t create
another job for me taking all the tags off! The jewelry was a necklace and matching
earrings, earrings and matching bracelet or bracelet and matching ring. I wrapped the pieces
in tissue so they couldn't peek and put it in cellophane gold and silver bags tied with
a ribbon. I simply placed the bags on or by the coffee table or at one show I even placed
them on the table.

I tell them how excited they are going to be about my special tonight.

When they have a $100.00 retail purchase, they can pick any grab bag of their choice
and for each $100.00 after that THEY GET ANOTHER GRAB BAG OF THEIR CHOICE. I let them know the value of the bags, give them an overall idea of what I have
placed in the bags and let them know this is limited edition jewelry which is no longer
available through Premier.

At my 1 show I took 12 bags and with 8 girls came home empty
handed and at each of my shows thereafter they have loved the idea and taken
advantage of my special. When they come up with a 2-item ticket and $80.00 retail and
have Megan necklace as one of the items, I simply told her Stacie you don?t want
to miss out on the grab bag sister, why not add the Megan bracelet for $21.00 to compliment your necklace and put you just where you need to be for the grab bag. She
said OK!!

I hope this is helpful. I am so excited over it and get even more
excited with their excitement. You can use this for retailing, booking, or sponsoring if
you want, whatever it is you need at this time in your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment