Saturday, November 6, 2010

Better Shows!!!- Nancy Swartz (2010 Premier Princess!)- National Rally- 2010

Nancy Swartz

Better Shows:

1.) Greet your Guests- a first impression is a lasting impression.

2.) Make Your Show FUN! (Diva Dollars, Tickets, Etc.)

3.) Have a great booking activity- Play or Pass- worth a bit of being uncomfortable is worth bettering your business!

4.) Check-Out- Ask everyone about booking showws "Did you have fun tonight? I'd love to get you some free jewelry!"

Booking Objections and how to overcome them:

-"Everyone I know is here."
- I do a lot of shows with the same people, as they cannot buy everything they want at one show. Think about it, were you able to get
everything you wanted tonight? OR... I had a blast tonight with such great people! I have several types of shows, and I'd like to do one of my others with you.

-I'm just too busy"
-No problem, I completely understand. Do you work outside of the home? Do you have children?
-I think busy women like you deserve a fun night. I'll even mail the invites for you.

-I can't do it now.
-No Promblem. I have great shows in Sept. or Oct. because of the Christmas rush. Is a weekend or week night better for you?

-Oh maybe in the fall in a few months.
-I'm actually booking shows for the fall now? What month were you thinking? How does September look for you? Is a Thursday or Tuesday better.

-I don't have my calendar with me.
No promblem. I'd like to pencil it in, as it will count for Sherry tonight, and if we need to change it later, we can.

-My place is too small.
We have a great time no matter where we are. We'll sit on the floor, and play in the jewelry.

***************************************************************************************
Charles Lowery

Whatever you tell your body to do, it does.

-We're moving or remodeling.
How exciting. What are you doing? You must be so excited! When is it going to be done?
Let's pencil in a time after your finished to show off your new addition!
I'm sure your friends would love to see your new kitchen!

-I don't have any money and my friends are broke.
I know it's a hard time for people right now. But, the show isn't about sales. It's more of a fun excuse for a girls night out. I'll be sure
to show less expensive items that night.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Charles Lowery-

Relax-o Find what you enjoy and do it.

Stress is mostly from things that we worry about that won't happen anyway.

Enjoy what we have.

Don't allow your brain tell your body things that aren't true. For example, you control your outlook and your attitude.

Country Dog verse City Dog Story- the country dog sits on the porch b/c it knows what's out there and is content with what they have at home.
City dogs try to get out of the fence and run b/c they don't know how good they have it at home.

Laughter reduces stress.

Some of you have held on things for a long time and it's beating you up to death. It's beating you physically, emotionally, and mentially.
Learn to laugh and let it go.

Authenic- The world tells us we can be anything we want to be. However we can be whatever God wants us to be.
Watermellon seed cannot become a cantalope. Don't try to impress people with what you do. Serve people with who you are.

Jesus washed others feet as a service to them. Learn to serve out of who you are.

Exchange fear for faith. Life isn't about will-power, but about higher power. God power.
When you get to checkout, death runs in our furture, and I'm sure it runs in yours. Remember the name Jesus, as it's the only thing that will get you out of checkout.
Kid in grocery store with chocolate chip cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment