Saturday, November 6, 2010

SPONSORING- Elizabeth Draper- National Rally- July 2010

Elizabeth Draper-Shows
See Training On Line- ALL New Jewelers need to see this!!!

Tickets for filling out top of forms
Give Pens as gifts with Maria Keyes on top and number- Favorite Jewelry Lady- At chili's and friend asks where you got your earrings, pull out your pen and give them my number.


Write answers for extra tickets: If you opened your purse and found 1000 dollars, would you use it?
Then write down what you would use it for : vacation, bills, college, etc.
Write down Love List on what I show you tonight. Draw a line a thorugh the things you change your mind about. Help you remember what you like, b/c I'm going to show you such great pieces.

Need three vol. If you vol. you will get four extra tickets.

Everytime I do a show, I need three types of people. I'm going to intro. you to those people now.
1.) Customer: She's the lady that says I love, "I love this, this, and this." and will buy it right now. FREDA- Free to Buy Jewelry.
She liked this piece, this peice and this peice, she gets to shop from the Happy Book for only 10.00 (See happy catalog)

2.) Hostess: I like everything and I can't possibly pick. However, her checkbook won't let her get it. So, she is Freda-Because she gets everything FREE
Give the Hostess Speech with boxes or, actually put on jewelry. Then ask, "are you happy?" Yes, however she looks tacky, but she's happy!
Our company is so generous, that not only do they give ALL of this, they also give four bonuses for doing four easy, simple things.
-Show Tennis Bracelet and explain how to get it free my hosting a show OR get a, "Trip into the the BIG FREE Bag."

Ask, "Do you want free jewelry?" Open box to see what they get.


3.) Brand New Jewelry Lady: She says, "I"m having a blast, and I work a full time job, but ends aren't meeting. She says, I want to be a Jewelry Lady."

Show her she gets Cash in your pocket. Everything you do a Jewelry show, it's like an ATM machiend. You do a 5oo show, and you geey 250 dollars in one night!

You're happy- because you got the pieces you wanted tonight.
You're happy because you got all the items you wanted free
You're happy because you got cash from one evening.

You're pen could say, your name instead of mine. :)

Special Gift for anyone who wants a little extra scoope who wants more info. on Premier. Check, "Tell me more" and we'll talk more about it!

Haven't our girls done a fabulous job? Give them tickets.



Show Jewelry Combos.

Closing:
Look at the order forms:
Yes- would use 1000 dollars- I noticed that you could pay off college loans, If I could show you how to have the money to pay that back, would it be worth your time for me to share that with you?
Write it down right then to meet. Do not let them go without a date on the calendar. Line up your 1-on-1.

Add up the items crossed out, and total them. "Do you realize that if you had a 200 dollar show, you could get all of that free? Why aren't you having a home show?
Don't hem haw around about it. Be direct.

Spend time together, have fun, and get free jewelry.

I havee this date and this date free, which would work? Give them choices of twos. It's that simple.

From the time we start to the time they go to the table, it's 30-35 minutes. Don't et them know all in one sitting. Make them want to return for more.
Know when to stop to get out of their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment