Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sponsoring- Sweet Story- Created by Jen Holden

My Sweet Story




I want to share a real sweet story with you, but I am going to need your help. When I hold something up from my bag I need you to say what it is.




Well, I use to think this stood for M & M's—however, I found out a few months ago that it stood for “More Money”. That's where my husband and I were a few months ago. We had some home projects that required some extra money however we looked at our checkbook and didn't see a 100 Grand.




Meanwhile, I had a Premier Designs Jewelry show and loved going on my shopping SPREE. However, I learned that I could make this my own business where every time I had a jewelry show it would be PAYDAY!!!




Premier has been such a LIFESAVER and has given me so much JOY. It has also got us out of our money CRUNCH and our bank account is no longer ZERO.




So if you or someone else might be interested in hosting a show or learning more about the business. I would love to share with you more about how Premier has been a blessing to us. I am so excited about our new business and love sharing it with others.




So be a bunch of SMARTIES and don't pass up the opportunity to think about this tonight, because if you don't do it NOW---you may wish you had done it LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment